Maine Law Review: Volume 30 (1978-1979)
- The Maine Supreme Judicial Court: A Survey of Developments in Selected Areas of the Law under Chief Justice Dufresne, 1970-1977
- Chief Justice Dufresne: An Appreciation
Charles A. Pomeroy
- Predicting What the Law Court Will Do in Fact
Harry P. Glassman
- The Dufresne Years: A Preliminary Overview
Charles A. Abbott
- Administrative Law: Approaches to Delegation
- Labor Law: Teacher Disputes
- Standing to Challenge Governmental Action
- Stare Decisis
- Statutory Construction
- Tort Law Developments
- Workmen's Compensation: Compensable Injuries; Awards; Relation of Court and Commission
- Santa Fe Industries, Inc. v. Green: An Analysis Two Years Later
Rutheford B. Campbell, Jr.
- Boundary Delimitation in the Economic Zone: The Gulf of Maine Disputee
- The Constitutionality of the Maine Takeover Bid Disclosure Law
- Maine's Reception of the Common Law
- Case Notes
- Liability Insurer's Duty to Defend: American Policyholders' Ins. Co. v. Cumberland Cold Storage Co.
- Tortious Withholding of Insurance Benefits: Gibson v. National Ben Franklin Ins. Co.