Maine Law Review: Volume 34, No.1 (1982)
- The International Law of Maritime Boundary Delimitation
Edward Collins, Jr. & Martin A. Rogoff
- Civil Juries in Maine: Are the Benefits Worth the Cost?
Justice Donald Alexander
- Defining an "Appropriate Education" Under the Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975
Stephen A. Mansfield
- Pretrial in Maine Under New Rule 16: Settlement, Sanctions, and Sayonara
Robert J. Plourde
- The Tax Home Doctrine: Fifty-Five Years of Confusion
Carolyn Grahame Walker
- What is Wrong with Maine's Occupational Disease Law?
Thomas R. Watson
- Case Note
- Comparative Negligence in Jackson v. Frederick's Motor Inn: What is Compared?
Nancy Lynn Diesel