Maine Law Review: Volume 38, No.2 (1986)
- Perspectives on Tort Reform
- Editors' Preface
- Ending the Never-Ending Medical Malpractice Crisis
- Affirmative Judicial Case Mangement: A Viable Solution to the Toxic Product Litigation Crisis
Patrick Francis Harrigan
- Beyond the Equity Power of Bankruptcy Courts: Toxic Tort Liabilities in Chapter 11 Cases
Kaighn Smith, Jr.
- Improved Regulation of Maine Physicians: One Solution to the Medical Malpractice Crisis
Joanne Buttolph Steneck
- The Primacy Method of State Constitutional Decisionmaking: Interpreting the Maine Constitution
Glen S. Goodnough
- Case Notes
- State v. Boilard: Are Jury Instructions on Statutory Defenses Essential to a Fair Trial?
Kristin A. Gustafson
- Burns v. Smith: Assessing the Sufficiency of Affidavits Supporting Prejudgment Attachments in Medical Malpractice Actions
Margaret Christie Kenney
- Tuttle v. Raymond: Drawing the Line on Punitive Damages
Elting H. Smith, Jr.