Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 1, No. 1 (1994)
Complete sets to date or single volumes and issues may be ordered from William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14209.
- Implications of an International Legal Standard for Transboundary Management of Gulf of Maine - Georges Bank Fishery Resources
Bruce N. Shibles
- Individual Transferable Fishing Quotas and Antitrust Law
William J. Milliken
- United States v. Alaska: Section 10 Permits, the Territorial Sea, and Federalism
Jeffrey W. Peters
- In re Banning: The Hawaii Supreme Court Keeps Hawaiian Beaches Accessible
Catherine E. Decker
- Stevens v. City of Canon Beach: Does Oregon's Doctrine of Custom Find a Way Around Lucas?
Melody F. Havey
- The Bays' Legal Fund v. Browner: Should the Courts Allow An Agency's Poor Timing to Imperil Endangered Species?
Sally A Williams