Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 12, No. 1 (2006)
Symposium: Special Strategies for Special Places
- "Compatible Use" Within National Marine Sanctuaries: Determining Meaningful Implementation
Susan E. Farady*
- Exploring a New Strategy for Marine Protection: Private Conservation of Tidelands in Massachusetts
Erin J. Bryant and Kristen M. Fletcher**
- Habitat Protection Under the Magnuson-Stevens Act: Can it Really Contribute to Ecosystem Health in the Northwest Atlantic?
Roger Fleming and Dr. John D. Crawford*
- Affordable Twenty-Four Hour Coastal Access: Can We Save a Working Stiff's Paradise?
- Student Comment
- Louisiana and the Coastal Zone Management Act in the Wake of Hurricane Katrina: A Renewed Advocacy for a More Aggressive Use of the Consistency Provision to Protect and Restore Coastal Wetlands
Andrew S. Jessen
- Case Note
- Glacier Bay and Alaska v. United States: Who Owns Submerged Lands in Federal Reserves?
- A Review of Recent Developments in Ocean and Coastal Law