Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 15, No.1 (2010)
- Reflagging a Vessel in the
European Market and Dealing with Transnational Collective Disputes: ITF &
Finnish Seamen's Union v. Viking Line
- Accounting for Catch in Internationally Managed Fisheries: What Role for State Responsibility?
- Rethinking the Adequacy of Informal Property Rules: Some Evidence from
Maine's Lobster Fishery
- Renewable Energy as a Catalyst for Changes to the High Seas Regime
Nicholas J. Lund
- Fair Access to Insurance Requirements: Do “Fair” Property Insurance Premiums for Individual Coastal Property Owners in Massachusetts Equate with Fairness to the Great Market?
Joshua Aaron Randlett
- Book Reviews
- A Review of Sea Change: The Exclusive Economic Zone and Governance Institutions for Living Marine Resources
- A (Social) Scientific Look at Ecosystem-Based Management