Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 3, Nos. 1 & 2 (1997)
Complete sets to date or single volumes and issues may be ordered from William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14209.
- Symposium on Recent Developments in Living Marine Resources Law, Part I
- Editors' Foreword
- Is There a Legal and Conservation Basis for Individual Fishing Quotas?
George J. Mannina, Jr.
- The Flipper Phenomenon: Perspectives on the Panama Declaration and the "Dolphin Safe" Label
Nina M. Young, Wm. Robert Irvin, and Meredith L. McLean
- Deep Ecology and the Antarctic Marine Living Resources: Lessons for Other Regimes
Sudhir Chopra and Craig Hanson
- Blueprint for Whale Conservation: Implementing the Marine Mammal Protection Act
Nina M. Young and Suzanne Iudicello
- The Privatization of the American Fishery: Limitations, Recognitions, and the Public Trust
Douglas F. Britton
- Case Notes
- Fishermen's Dock Coop., Inc. v. Brown: Judicial Review of Optimum Yield Determinations
Philip L. Curcio
- Conoco Inc. v. United States: A Narrowing of the Sovereign Acts Doctrine
Mary Katherine Roe
- Public Access Shoreline Hawaii v. Hawai'i County Planning Commission: Expanding Hawaii's Doctrine of Custom
Laura C. Harris
- Research Material
- An Annotated Guide to the Major Provisions of the Sustainable Fisheries Act