Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 8, No. 1 (2002)
Complete sets to date or single volumes and issues may be ordered from William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14209.
- Atlantic Salmon, Pacific Bound: Initiative, Defiance, Courage, and Indian Tribes in Environmental Law
William H. Rodgers, Jr.
- Stormy Waters on the Way to the High Seas: The Case of the Territorial Sea Delimitation Between Croatia and Slovenia
- Dispute Resolution on the High Seas: Aspects of Maritime Arbitration
Buffy D. Lord
- Global Warming, Sea Level Rise and Tort
- Case Note
- Midwater Trawlers Co-Operative v. Department of Commerce: A Troublesome Dichotomy of Science and Policy
- Recent Developments
- A Review of Developments in Ocean and Coastal Law, 2002