Ocean and Coastal Law Journal: Volume 9, No. 1 (2003)
Complete sets to date or single volumes and issues may be ordered from William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14209.
- Judicial Remedies in Fisheries Litigation: Pros, Cons, and Prestidigitation?
Marian Macpherson and Mariam McCall
- Missing the Point with Point-Source “Addition” Semantics: Sections 511 of the Clean Water Act Exempts Interconnected Waterways from Section 402 Jurisdiction, Period?
Paul F. Foley
- Due to Loopholes in the Clean Water Act, What Can a State Do to Combat Cruise Ship Discharge of Sewage and Gray Water?
Laura K.S. Welles
- Case Note
- State of Maine v. Norton: Assessing the Role of Judicial Notice
- Recent Developments
- A Review of Developments in Ocean and Coastal Law 2003