Career Services: For Employers
An Effective Way to Meet Your Hiring Needs
Many organizations in the public and private sector use the services of the Career Services Office as an integral part of their ongoing recruitment efforts. Others find it helpful to call upon our office on an "as needed" basis (e.g., when a sudden opening occurs or a project becomes too large for their existing staff).
Our Office offers an effective and reliable approach to finding qualified employees. The Office staff is prepared to discuss your specific needs and requirements and to develop an action plan in response. We will work with you in a variety of ways to assist you in meeting your hiring goals.
Each year we also offer a number of events which are a part of our reliable and effective approach to professional placement.
What We Offer
- On-Campus Interviewing offers employers the opportunity to use our office to publicize position postings, collect materials, schedule interviews, and facilitate call-back interviews. Invitations to participate are mailed in early summer and again in late fall, but we would be happy to hear from you at any time.
- Advertise internship and employment opportunities with our office at no cost. We will be happy to post your full-time, part-time, project, or as needed, paid or unpaid, positions on our bulletin boards and in our publications:
- Our online listings are updated regularly to keep students informed about current employment opportunities.
- The Maine Connection, our graduate newsletter, which is sent to graduate subscribers of Maine Law as well as to many other law schools, highlights positions from across the country, focusing primarily on those in Maine and New England.
- Market your organization by sending representatives to participate in our panel presentations and workshops.
If we have not had the opportunity to assist you in the past, we hope we will have the chance to work with you soon.
Post a Job
Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to post general position vacancies, including:
- Part-Time School Year Jobs
- Project Work
- Summer Positions & Volunteer Positions
- Full-Time Permanent or Temporary Positions
Alternatively, please call us at (207)780-4796 if you would like to discuss your needs.